I know
I know
I owe d'whole lot o'ya some updates on some of my recent adventures.
I got dem as drafts in this here Blog.
But I also uploaded pictures (minus the travelogues) in my facebook.
So, y'all just entertain yerselves there before I actually come a'sittin and write som'tin.
But I reckon I better do it fast, coz I got some more adventures due in a few weeks time.
Y para TI desde TU "pololo" (how i hate that noun):
tkro!
I know
I owe d'whole lot o'ya some updates on some of my recent adventures.
I got dem as drafts in this here Blog.
But I also uploaded pictures (minus the travelogues) in my facebook.
So, y'all just entertain yerselves there before I actually come a'sittin and write som'tin.
But I reckon I better do it fast, coz I got some more adventures due in a few weeks time.
Y para TI desde TU "pololo" (how i hate that noun):
tkro!
2 comments and hollabacks:
Wah... asyik berjalan je lar kerjenyer...
Olpicture,
Just imagine . .. My first two years here and I was NOT allowed to go anywhere. As a matter of fact, there were incidents where I had applied three times (using the form for leave) to take some time to go "jalan jalan" and those three forms went "missing". In other words, I knew my applications were rejected, but the person never even returned the forms informing my applications were denied. Instead, said person shredded all three forms. So now that the person I'm referring to is no longer a nuisance here, I'm going to travel as much (or as affordable, more like it) as I can before I am sent away.
ps: This will be my last year in ARGHentina.
Post a Comment