Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The One With The First Day Back In KL

Ok . . .

So after almost a 24-hour flight

I'm FINALLY back in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

And all I can say is . . .

IT'S SO HOT!

I need the cold winter days of Buenos Aires again.

First day I got here, my main objective was to sleep.
I wasn't able to sleep as much as I wanted to on board, despite being in the spacious Business Class (used up all my Enrich points AND added some Dollars to it . . . no thanks to the "The Powers That Be" and their discreet wish washy policy changes).

So, now it's 140am Malaysia time and jet lag has set in.

And the next day, I got tons to do and some people to meet.

Sigh . . .

I am still excited about going to one of the many Pasar Ramadhans coz I have missed the Malaysian food that are found plentiful during the fasting month.

All that work out in Buenos Aires will so go down the drain . . .

Sigh . . .

5 comments and hollabacks:

z.a.i.r.e.e.n said...

WELCOME BACK TO MALAYSIAN SOIL!!
Enjoy the food, the people and the jam (traffic, i mean!). hehe.. hey, when are u coming down to Spore? Gimme a buzz, +65-81684569, k?

ZaTiL said...

welcome home Eriq... so biler bleh makan2? :D

qirzah said...

Zaireen : I'm heading down south sometime during 23 September. nak kena gi beli tiket tren ni . . . Done all the booking etc. Not sure I'll be able to meet you, since you said you'd be back in Malaysia for cuti raya. I'll be in Singapore for 3 days only. Tell me if you're around.

Zatil : JOM! I tgh tunggu Bubba Gump Part Two.

ZaTiL said...

JOM! ayoi ader ur contact no tak? kalau takde, pm us ur contact no in FB ;)

btw, dah beli tepung pelita kat param? hehehe...

qirzah said...

Zatil, no Maxis I dah dipamparkan di facebook.