Theoretically speaking . . .
. . . if your workplace hosts a lunch/dinner in your honour because you will be leaving the workplace for good, wouldn't you use that occasion to spend time with the people who have worked with you for the past few years? To make amends of mistakes and rekindle a good relationship?
Theoretically speaking . . .
. . . one would not have expected the guest of honour (GOH) to arrive to said lunch/dinner in a foul mood with a stinkier face for all to see. And one would not have expected said GOH to speak with a harsh tone and start by saying "So what? Do I just sit and we eat?".
Theoretically speaking . . .
. . . one would not have expected that the GOH would use that opportunity to inform all at the lunch/dinner that the person replacing said GOH would be worse than her/him. And you would not have expected said GOH to say something like "If you think I'm bad, then you haven't seen anything yet. You'll be like 'out the tiger's mouth, into the crocodile's".
Theoretically speaking . . .
. . . one would almost not certainly expect that the GOH would then make the following statement: "I hope that you are all doing this lunch/dinner sincerely. I don't want something that's not sincere." And then continue to say the next bombshell: "Thank you for the invitation, but I will not be eating with you. I don't want to be here right now, because of something that happened yesterday. I don't want to talk about it, but [name of a staff] knows why. Thank you, goodbye." But, said staff doesn't know why.
All these, theoretically speaking, of course.
Workplace is sincerely hosting the lunch in honour of GOH, but seems like GOH is not sincere in accepting the invitation.
. . . if your workplace hosts a lunch/dinner in your honour because you will be leaving the workplace for good, wouldn't you use that occasion to spend time with the people who have worked with you for the past few years? To make amends of mistakes and rekindle a good relationship?
Theoretically speaking . . .
. . . one would not have expected the guest of honour (GOH) to arrive to said lunch/dinner in a foul mood with a stinkier face for all to see. And one would not have expected said GOH to speak with a harsh tone and start by saying "So what? Do I just sit and we eat?".
Theoretically speaking . . .
. . . one would not have expected that the GOH would use that opportunity to inform all at the lunch/dinner that the person replacing said GOH would be worse than her/him. And you would not have expected said GOH to say something like "If you think I'm bad, then you haven't seen anything yet. You'll be like 'out the tiger's mouth, into the crocodile's".
Theoretically speaking . . .
. . . one would almost not certainly expect that the GOH would then make the following statement: "I hope that you are all doing this lunch/dinner sincerely. I don't want something that's not sincere." And then continue to say the next bombshell: "Thank you for the invitation, but I will not be eating with you. I don't want to be here right now, because of something that happened yesterday. I don't want to talk about it, but [name of a staff] knows why. Thank you, goodbye." But, said staff doesn't know why.
All these, theoretically speaking, of course.
Workplace is sincerely hosting the lunch in honour of GOH, but seems like GOH is not sincere in accepting the invitation.
9 comments and hollabacks:
RIP.....la perra
Hazriq will soon be free and declare independence. "Starbucks Republic." We'll see!
Of course, it's all theoretically speaking, Tam.
some time people just put on their tough face to hide their weaknesses. Besides, I think the reason she declined the lunch is probably because she is fasting or on on some sort of diet...Hungry people are usually crappy people...muahahah
Micai,
Who said It was a "she"? After all, it's all just theoretically speaking.
And theoretically speaking, no dieting or fasting was involved. I would assume no amount of dieting or fasting could accomplish a miracle.
Theoretically speaking, of course.
what an INTERESTING character that "GOH" of yours!
some people............
Yeay... FINALLY!!!!!!!
Dear Superboy,
My sympathies to your theoretical friend who had to deal with the theoretical GOH. I’m sure karma will come into play and GOH will be treated the same way he treated others in that theoretical episode.
We will see.
Hang tough!
Olpicture,
Yes, people sure are INTERESTING. And funny. And mean. And distasteful. Not to mention such hypocrites.
DD,
I know!
MyMatahari,
Not yet!
phasmatis75,
Karma's a bitch. If you can't bitch back, then be prepared to be totally bitched upon.
Will continue to bitch away!
And to all you guys,
Again, it has to be reiterated. . .
. . . this is all THEORETICALLY SPEAKING, of course.
Post a Comment