It's been a while since I last wrote in my blog
And some fans have been asking me about it
(yes, I mean you, Arni in Dublin)
I guess, it's coz I've been too busy these past 2 months ever since the former dictatorship . . . I mean administration . . . left for ever and ever and ever.
Or maybe I just can't find anything worth writing about.
So, here I am, at 3:20pm on a Tuesday afternoon, pondering what to write.
I'm taking a breather, coz I've completed most of the day's workload this morning.
That, and the fact that my lunch today is making me feel like taking a siesta
(brown rice, Thai tom yum and omelette)
I could write about the movie MAMA MIA! that I watched last night
(ps: Some people should NOT be allowed to sing)
Or the Batman: The Dark Knight movie I watched a couple of weeks ago out of frustration with a friend who made plans but changed it and didn't even have the audacity to call to inform me of the change of plans - I was the one that had to call to ask if the plans were confirmed, which they were not.
(ps: Don't be pissed at people about making plans that don't work out if you can't even carry out the plans YOU made with them)
I could write about finding a possible "The One"
(But that's just pushing it, eh lover?)
Or about that BBQ Lunch I hosted for the Community last Saturday
(which was a MAJOR success, despite the overhead projection placed in the garden wasn't too clear to display the karaoke videos)
And what about the badminton game between some other Communities and ours last Sunday that saw me defeated by a certain Commie country in the first game
(15-0 and 15-0)
Or about my hosting a major reception in the country
(not feeling jittery at all, just worried about preparing Malaysian food)
Or what about the fact that I MAYBE heading to DC in a couple of weeks' time
(Ayoi and Zatil, here I come! Prepare the Lobmonsters!)
Or the upcoming weddings of two dear dear friends - one in California and one in Kuala Lumpur - that I wish to be able to attend for both occasions.
Yeah, guess there aren't many things for me to talk about.
Such is the life.
Now, either back to work or take a nap.
Have to go to a reception tonite. Can't wait for that!
8 comments and hollabacks:
Aik! Nape I pulak yg kena ;)
because i know you always check for updates . . . .
"I could write about finding a possible 'The One'"
Clap.. clap.. clap... Finally, so proud of u!
But we r talking abt Riq here, 'the one' may not necessarily means 'dat one' dat we assumed as 'the one' dat he's mentioning...
Yes, i'm still on meds...
Yes, Jehan. Your pregnancy hormones are kicking in just fine.
But you are right. My "the one" is up for further discussions between myself and "the one". Nothing more to say on THAT subject.
i kena prepare lobMonster ke?? hmmm... kiter pi makan kat Red Lobster je la yek ;)
wahhhhh....manyak story....u're just being lazyyyy...hahahaha....
going 2 DC aye? sempats x travel 4 hrs downsouth utk sesi ronggengan?
vivaTAKvogue,
that's the plan.
at least twice more to the States before my time here expires.
DC? leh declare kampung den tak??? 8 bulan duk US, DC je dah 3 kali pi hehehe... jom pi serbu umah Afdal raya nie ;)
Post a Comment