It's been a while since I last updated my blog.
Alot has happened.
Alot I've forgotten.
I got the A(H1N1) (suspected) swine flu.
Was home quarantined for two weeks.
Managed to be the ONLY (known) Embassy closed for a week due to it.
Yes, it takes a drama prince to get that to happen.
But I doubt that what I had was the swine flu.
I didn't have all the symptoms.
And I got major pissed at the Hospital that I went to.
They didn't do any tests and only prescribed flu medications which included antibiotics and pain killers.
None of that Tami flu medicine for me.
They lost my x-ray and wouldn't admit it.
Yet, they were able to diagnose my illness.
Argentina still ranks second highest in deaths due to the H1N1 virus - after the US, of course.
Managed to fix my broken notebook - but it's still with lots of glitches.
Paid ALOT of money to get it semi fixed.
And now my notebook's system is in Spanglish.
Gonna have to buy a new one.
Been doing more traveling.
My time in Argentina is fast coming to an end.
But not anytime TOO soon, I hope.
I still have 3 years of traveling to catch up on.
Oh, and I lost my snow virginity last weekend in Chile.
Going to Malaysia this September for vacation.
Got some drama related to that, too.
Not going to dwell too much into it, just sufficient to say I am VERY VERY disappointed with the current management in my Head Office.
My vacation will also see me go visit nearby countries.
Will tell where in future blogs.
Already warned my parents that when I go back for vacation, they are forbidden from bringing up the "M" issue.
M as in marriage.
They're getting pushy in their old age.
What else?
Can't recall much else.
If I do, I'll add on to it.
Alot has happened.
Alot I've forgotten.
I got the A(H1N1) (suspected) swine flu.
Was home quarantined for two weeks.
Managed to be the ONLY (known) Embassy closed for a week due to it.
Yes, it takes a drama prince to get that to happen.
But I doubt that what I had was the swine flu.
I didn't have all the symptoms.
And I got major pissed at the Hospital that I went to.
They didn't do any tests and only prescribed flu medications which included antibiotics and pain killers.
None of that Tami flu medicine for me.
They lost my x-ray and wouldn't admit it.
Yet, they were able to diagnose my illness.
Argentina still ranks second highest in deaths due to the H1N1 virus - after the US, of course.
Managed to fix my broken notebook - but it's still with lots of glitches.
Paid ALOT of money to get it semi fixed.
And now my notebook's system is in Spanglish.
Gonna have to buy a new one.
Been doing more traveling.
My time in Argentina is fast coming to an end.
But not anytime TOO soon, I hope.
I still have 3 years of traveling to catch up on.
Oh, and I lost my snow virginity last weekend in Chile.
Going to Malaysia this September for vacation.
Got some drama related to that, too.
Not going to dwell too much into it, just sufficient to say I am VERY VERY disappointed with the current management in my Head Office.
My vacation will also see me go visit nearby countries.
Will tell where in future blogs.
Already warned my parents that when I go back for vacation, they are forbidden from bringing up the "M" issue.
M as in marriage.
They're getting pushy in their old age.
What else?
Can't recall much else.
If I do, I'll add on to it.
4 comments and hollabacks:
Thank god blog ni dah update. at least we know u r still alive. Welcome home, but please leave the virus in Argentina.
Salam Ramadhan.
People in KL want me to bring back "oleh-oleh" from Argentina.
Guess what I'll give them . . .
muah aha ha ha
Lama tak dengar berita, rupa2nya u tak sihat...kesian!!!
Terpaksa la ko nyanyi lagu "dont cry for me argentina" masa nak bertolak ke kl, kan. Elok gak tu sebab bila ko sampai sini ko akan didendangkan dengan lagu 1malaysia. Pening kepala aku...
Post a Comment