Friday, August 21, 2009

The One With A Love Almost Lost

My friends know me as one who is heartless.
Not rude or mean . . . Just emotionless.
The "In your face" attitude kind of thing.
And I don't believe in "love".

Till I found it.

And almost lost it.

Now, coz of my own undoing and stupidity, I'm on the verge of losing it again.

I understand now the saying:
"If you love someone, let them go."

I don't really want to let go
But if it means that the other person is spared the suffering, I would . . .

Again, I just want to reiterate . . .
I DONT WANT TO LET GO!

It's up to the other person, really.
For them to decide.

I'll leave it as that.


2 comments and hollabacks:

Olpicture said...

it's been a while hearing anything from Superboy from Argentina..... and what a story! i could relate to you! brace yourself!

Anonymous said...

hentahnya....skali skala hadpet n this???!!

argghhhh...tamau kesedihaaaaannnn