Oh, I forgot to inform you people.
Especially to my "soul mate" si Bulat. And I don't care what you say, your mom still adores me.
RAESB knew how much I detest my mole on the right lower corner of my mouth and how I am worried that it'll eventually turn carcinogenic.
So last year, one of the bday gifts from RAESB was a minor surgery to get it out.
I think I took photos, but deleted them later.
It was a simple operation done in a public hospital in Chile.
The doctor was a friend of RAESB so I knew I was in good hands.
She made several injections around the area and with the first injection, I thought she had started the operation. I was so like "Hey, there, aren't you going to give me some sort of anaesthetics".
The injections WERE the anaesthetics.
Silly me.
Anyway, throughout the operation I didn't feel anything.
Well, I felt the area being worked on, but otherwise, no pain.
The doctor thought it would be a simple operation, but she soon found out I was a bleeder.
So she had to cut another way or something.
I think it took an hour or so.
I ended up having to wear a patch for several days.
I didn't mind.
Oh, after that operation,
RAESB took me to a natural park and we rode horses.
Recovery after operations mean nothing to me.
I had to take out the stitches in Buenos Aires.
So now, instead of a mole, I have a small scar-like mark on my face.
I'm ok with that.
Untuk semua kekawan batch PTD ku,
that orang askar fellar will NEVER succed untuk tukar tahi lalat ku dari kanan ke kiri.
HA!
3 comments and hollabacks:
Itu 'mole' simpan buat azimat. Hehehe...
itu "mole" is on display some place. ..
mana pix? b4 n after....kenangan tuhhhh
Post a Comment