Lately I found myself in a serious case of self pity or depression or sadness or whatever you may wish to label it.
Basically, it's a condition where I just do not have any enthusiasm to do anything.
And I lack greatly the will power to care.
All I want to do is lay in bed or remain locked indoors.
Alas, I'm unable to remain shut from society.
Even online I'm surrounded by people.
As such, I've taken the decision to deactivate my Facebook account until a later date.
I've also decided to be less of a socialite and be more of a parasite to my own self.
So, if I tell you that I do not wish to hang with my usual group of friends, do not take it the wrong way.
I just don't feel like doing anything.
I won't take it the wrong way either if you lot decide to make plans and not invite me.
Even if you do, I would most probably say "No."
Why even bother?
So, until I feel like it . . .
HASTA LUEGO.
0 comments and hollabacks:
Post a Comment