Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The One With The Lost (And Never Wanting To Be Found Again) Weight


Just so excited to tell you all
That due to the illness(es) I had
From the past several weeks
I have lost

69 kgs
(Editor's Note:
Correction: 11 kgs)

I'm now officially 70kgs

It's amazing

On a down side
All my pants are now too big for me
And I have to use the last hole in my belts
And STILL the pants are loose

Time for a new wardrobe?

Also
I've lost some muscle mass
NOT GOOD!
Need to hit the gym again
Next year, then

ps:
On another note, I'll be out of the city from tomorrow till this Saturday.
Gonna celebrate New Year's Eve and Day
At Mar del Plata
With friends and loved one

Life's nice right now. . .

7 comments and hollabacks:

Anonymous said...

69kg????!!!!! wut?? wuttt???!!!!

qirzah said...

My appetite's still not there yet, despite me getting hungry alot.

I find that I tend to eat only one meal a day, which is NOT healthy. But I can't help it.

Beautiful Life said...

Heh? 69kgs? dasyat nyer.....i pun nak kurussss gaakkkk

anaidrun said...

loved one? a a aaaa... :)

gambit said...

Eriq, kalau sekarang ko dah 70kg, dan berat berkurang 69kg, maknanya berat ko selama ni ialah 139kg???? Anak gajah ke apa? Anyway,berat atau ringan, semoga ko tetap sihat.

qirzah said...

Anaidrun,
Yes.

Gambit (perasan),
Use a calculator. And thanks for the concern.

Kak M said...

Did you say you lost 69kgs?? Even Oprah cannot lose that much! what did you do?