Saturday, December 20, 2008

The One With The Sick Ramblings

Ok

So I've been sick since I got back from my Peru Adventure.

Got me a severe throat infection that prevented me from being able to eat or drink
Coz of that, I've not been able to eat for almost a week
Add diarrhea to that equation
And you got me looking skeletal

I got no energy
And doing mundane tasks seem too difficult

I took a passport photo yesterday
And I must say
I look FUGLY skinny and dark

Today is the 5th day I've been taking the inflammatory medicine
And it's the last day to take it
Seems like my throat's better
Though I still have to be careful of what I drink and eat
To prevent from further pain

Waiting for Tam to pass me photos so I can begin writing about the Peru Adventure
It was awesome
Despite me being sick most of the duration of the trip

Last Wednesday was my 29th birthday
Big hoo haa there
Was sick
Wasn't feeling festive
And as I'm used to by now
No gifts . . .
Have never been big on my own birthdays since I was a kid
Some syndrome about having it a day after dad's birthday
Strike another lame birthday for the records

So,
Wait for further updates . . .

6 comments and hollabacks:

Anonymous said...

dah sihat ke blm?? though i very much wanna congratulate u on tt weight loss..tetapi adalah sedikit scary losing weight tt way okeh.....

so semoga cepat2 sembuh seperti sediakala

qirzah said...

i lost so much weight, i'm using the last hole in my belt. and my pants are all too big for me now.

although the tight jeans now fit me better . . .

z.a.i.r.e.e.n said...

a fast (but painful) way to loose weight. i am having sore throat too, but i eat like a horse, nonetheless. hehehe...

get well soon, H!

anaidrun said...

happy belated birthday.and speedy recovery too!

Olpicture said...

are you in the certain kind of diet or because of that sore throat? get well soon!!!

Ps: what did you do in peru to get that sore throat?

qirzah said...

Olpicture,

Once my friends give me the pictures of the Peru adventure, I'll do the story to explain it all.

Still just waiting for the pictures.

Sigh. . . .