Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The One With The Quick Blogging Before Work

Just finished my daily mug of coffee with milk and oats
Too early to head to work
And Lexi is circling around my feet
I'll have to wipe my pants clean of his fur
AGAIN

I'll start my long holiday tomorrow

So much stuff to do before that
Work stuff, mainly
Not in the mood to do any

I still haven't gotten the bag pack for the Peru trip
Need to get a raincoat, too
And apparently it'll be cold
W-T-F!
It's supposed to be end of spring

Then there's the Madonna concert tomorrow night
I'm more psyched to hear Paul Oakenfold perform as the opening act
I've heard boring things about Maddie's concert the past weeks in other places
So, not caring much about her show

My arms are aching from the gym 2 nights ago
Seems like now I dont go as much
But I think the rests between gym sessions
Are good, coz it helps to fix damaged muscles
And builds up on muscle mass
So, I'm not complaining
Now, if only I can do the same to my blubber
Babe, time for liposuction?

But, frankly speaking
I'm more excited about December 30th
Can't wait for the arrival . . .

Yes, you know who you are

Come here, you!

Wonder if we can still make it for the Mar de Plata New Year trip?

Just rambling . . .

0 comments and hollabacks: