During a one-on-one photo commenting session of one of her photos in her facebook, Zatil made a suggestion about entering me in an "eligible bachelor" competition (just because I could pose with my body slanted sideways). At first I just joked it with her, but little did I know how serious she was.
Next thing I knew, she had messaged me on YAHOO! Messenger giving me the following link:
Next thing I knew, she had messaged me on YAHOO! Messenger giving me the following link:
I was like, Fine. Go ahead and put my name in the hat. But "seriously play2 onli ah . . ."
So, imagine my surprise when she started sending me all these messages via Facebook asking some info about me (read: Favorite hangout? Starbucks in Suria KLCC). Apparently, Ayoi was busy filling in the form for me (despite him supposed to be doing his paper and studying for exams). Then, I got even more dumbfounded, when Ayoi told me the nomination had been submitted.
"Thank you for sharing the hidden hotties out there. Good stuff are meant to be shared. We hope they would be one of The 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2008!
>This is your nomination confirmation. You've been nominated by ayoi."
Wait! 2008? I thought it was for 2009. Ok, now I'm confused. But, makes me wonder . . . What DID those two write in the "What Makes Him Eligible" section of the name submittal form?
Regardless, my current favorite blogging couple IN THE WHOLE WORLD, Ayoi and Zatil (aka Mister Ayah and Missus Mama) sure made my week with this effort on their part. Thanks guys. And IF I do get in, I'll be sure to put your names in the first line of my thank you speech.
There's a saying in the Malay language (roughly translated):
Lifting one's own basket
Lifting one's own basket
Nuff said.
5 comments and hollabacks:
OMG! OMG! OMG! keep us updated!
hak3....dah glamer jgn lupa kampong okeh...ngeh3....
so touching lar gestures like tt....nominating u 4 something...owhhh....
Still waiting for Ayoi to tell me WHAT he wrote in that nomination form in the "What makes him eligible" section.
People, are you sure you guys really wanna what did I wrote at the"What makes him eligible" section?
Aku takut ada yg kata perasan/nak muntah etc nanti... If you guys dare to read, we'll make appear as our next post.. Hehehe
Seriously, morning sickness inducing material...
Post a Comment