So I've decided to create a totally separate branch of my blog.
I wanna call it a spin-off to my current The Life and Times of A Vivacious Superboy blog.
This new one will focus more of my life in Argentina.
It will also include anecdotes regarding this country and the nearby region.
For the first few entries, I'll just be re-adding the ones I've already wrote about my (mis)adventures in Argentina.
Call it a "flashback" of previous episodes.
Without further ado, I present to you:
The Misadventures Of The Vivacious Superboy In Argentina
I wanna call it a spin-off to my current The Life and Times of A Vivacious Superboy blog.
This new one will focus more of my life in Argentina.
It will also include anecdotes regarding this country and the nearby region.
For the first few entries, I'll just be re-adding the ones I've already wrote about my (mis)adventures in Argentina.
Call it a "flashback" of previous episodes.
Without further ado, I present to you:
The Misadventures Of The Vivacious Superboy In Argentina
2 comments and hollabacks:
so you are living in one of the world's least expensive cities... is it true?
NOT TRUE!
I deny that this country is among the least expansive cities in the world.
Things ARE expansive.
Post a Comment