Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Am I standing still?

The outside winds blow in the bluest of skies

The clouds keep changing before my eyes.

The birds seem happy while they sing their songs

Is it my imagination or is the day that long?


The children play and laugh to their heart’s delight

And colorful butterflies danced in their flight.

Loving couples romance the hearts of one another

Their love now seems to have grown stronger.


The sun is bright when the day is high

The shadows just seem to pass me by.

When darkness falls, the stars they sing

To the night, that the moon it will bring.


I have this feeling in my heart

Try as I may, it will not part

Something is happening for this I know

The time, it seems, is going slow.


Because am I standing still?

And have I lost my will?

As for the reason I am feeling blue

I suppose it is simply because I miss you.

2 comments and hollabacks:

anaidrun said...

riq, i know la u miss me that much. but jangan le tulis kat sini. malu la. ;p

qirzah said...

DD, this is dedicated to one person and one person only. And that person knows who they are. Sorry, I know you miss me, but you're a married woman with baby number 2 on the way.
Lupakanlah diriku ini. Teruskan kehidupan mu itu disisi suami tersayang.
Sabar jer lah.