Thursday, May 29, 2008

My dream cellphone

Ok, people.

This is the cellphone I have been waiting for all my life. And I'm currently saving my precious moolahs to own this baby.

Those of you who know me know that I used to have 2 previous Sony Ericsson cellphones, and both cellphones were stolen from me. I hope that my curse with SE cellphones won't continue with me getting this new baby.

So, this is a hint for those of you who are undecided what to get me for my birthday - there's still 7 months till end date. However, I'm not sure when it's coming out. It was said to be delayed till the first quarter of 2009, but Micai said not to believe everything you read.


Me like. Me want. Me love whoever gets it for me.



By the way, see if any scenes are familiar. I know I saw Buenos Aires in some of the scenes.

More information at it's site:
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

0 comments and hollabacks: