So I thought I'd share with you some of the sights of the Recoleta Cemetery here in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This Cemetery is where Eva Peron's tomb is located, but I'm not taking that picture, since you'll have to go see it yourself. Let's just say, it's smaller than one would have thought it'd be. And ALL the pictures were taken using my Nokia 6680 cellphone that I bought way back in 2005 prior to moving to Argentina. FYI: That cellphone doesn't seem to exist in the stores here in Argentina. Weird, considering it's over 3 years old now..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Recoleta Cemetery, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments and hollabacks:
Welcome Qirzah!
To help you with Facebook, you might want to consider adding Feed Friend RSS to your facebook.
This application will update itself automatically with your Blog.
Cheers!
Micai
Thanks Micai.
Note taken. Lessons learned and applied.
But you're still the bigger nerd.
Post a Comment