Thought I'd share a few pictures of my babies since I got them till now.
Cleo and Lexington when they first arrived back in June 26, 2007. Back when I got them, they were 2.5 months old. They stayed in the box from which I was given them in. When I first saw them, they were in a litter of 4. I took the only female and the male with the white chest markings. Back then, Cleo was so afraid of people, she'd attack if touched or handled. Good thing that changed after she had her snip snip.
My baby boy at his best. Lex is the most pampered of the two and gets jealous whenever I show a little bit more attention to the sister. His favorite spot in the whole apartment: my bed. That's where you'll find him if he's not around. He's also the "friendlier" one with other people, though he'll need a little encouragement to approach strangers.
Cleo (pronounced Clay - O) is the ultimate Diva! Her sweet angelic looks are deceiving, as she is a fighter. She does not like strangers, loathes to be picked up and will scratch and bite if chased and cornered. It's only within the past few months that she's become very attached to me and will follow me everywhere I go. Her favorite activity: to watch me cook in the kitchen. Her favorite hobby: to try eat off my plate. She still doesn't like to be picked up or handled much, but will tolerate it from me for a while - until she bores of it..jpg)
1 comments and hollabacks:
Lex is such a beauty!
Post a Comment