Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Blog

This is my first entry to blog online using just one source. I can't seem to maintain all the blogs I already have with all the various sites (eg: facebook and friendster, among others). Instead, I shall just focus on this one, and let the rest be linked with this. Hence, it's a start.

Guess I'll start with explaining the title of my blog page: The Minds and Hearts of Elements.

I am a firm believer that everyone and everything is connected to the elements of this world of ours. Either it be fire, wind, water or earth. But, of course, after much study, we come to realize there are more elements out there. In my tarot readings, I used the element of spirit that holds all four basic elements together. There are also the elements of steel, storm, snow, flora - to name a few more.

Like I said, we are all connected to the elements of our world. But, it is the minds and hearts of each of us that make us all unique in that connection. Our destinies, while already foretold by time and fate, can be altered if we are able to read the signs correctly. And using our minds and hearts, let a new future unravel itself by opting for a different alternative.

Hence, the Minds and Hearts of Elements is a way to say that we can determine our own place in time and our own future in the heavens by listening to our inner thoughts and making it work to our benefit.

Now that the gibberish is out of the way, let the rambling commence.

0 comments and hollabacks: